[mapserver-users] MapServer and PHP

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 31 05:22:00 PDT 2012

On 12-07-30 10:54 PM, Henrique Rennó wrote:
> I installed MS4W from the installer and it worked. Maybe the zip file
> has some different configuration in php.
>
> Just one more question. As I'll start using mapscript, do I have to use
> this list to take doubts out or another list?
>
> Thanks a lot for all your attention.

Wonderful.  As you travel down this path, please refer to the PHP
MapScript documentation
(http://www.mapserver.org/mapscript/php/index.html), and for good karma:
as you are developing your application you can contribute to the
community by adding your PHP code snippets/advice to the MapServer Wiki
yourself (https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki).

Have fun!

-jeff

--