[mapserver-users] Mapserver 6 help

daz4805 daz4805 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:33:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have been given a compiled version of mapserver 6.0.1 but it seems to be
missing support for ArcSDE input.

When i do a mapserv -v i get the following: -

MapServer version 6.0.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=PDF
SUPPORTS=PR
OJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=OPENGL SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUP
PORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI
SUPPOR
TS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHA
PEFILE

Am i going to need to recompile everything from scratch or can I add support
for ArcSDE manually?

If I need to recompile from scratch, please could somebody tell me whcih
libraries I will need to get so that I can replicate the support that I
already have?

Many thanks,

Darren