[mapserver-users] extracting geo data from a tiff

Jessica Clarke Jessica.Clarke at forestrytas.com.au
Tue May 1 00:49:01 EDT 2012

This absolutely fixed my problem.
Thanks so much, Ben!
Jess

>>> Ben Madin <lists at remoteinformation.com.au> 1/05/2012 10:23 AM >>>
Jess,

This might depend a little bit on what interface you are using to display the map. If you are using templates, you have access to the Map Geometry information, check out :

http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html#template

I think you can access similar information using OpenLayers.

If not, do you specify the IMGEXT of your map in your URL? Could you use this information?

cheers

Ben