[mapserver-users] mapcache: labels and symbols getting clipped at tile edges

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 2 13:14:44 EDT 2012

On 5/2/2012 11:39 AM, thomas bonfort wrote:
> the mapcache metabuffer setting *must always* match your mapserver
> labelcache_map_edge_buffer, is that the case ?

Thomas,

Nope, changed it and it works great now.
This should be noted in the mapcache.xml.sample file.

What controls the order of the layers in the OL layer switcher?
I have an overlay and a base layer but the overlay is getting listed
first so when the demo service starts I get only transparent tiles of
the overlay are shown instead of the base map until you open the layer
switcher. I understand the demo service is not designed to be an
application, only a demo that you can cut and paste into a real application.

Thanks,
   -Steve