[mapserver-users] [TinyOWS] No PostGIS available in database

Riccardo Gaeta riccardog79 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:50:29 EDT 2012

Great!
The query send from TinyOws was (read it from tinyows.log file):
SELECT substr(postgis_full_version(), 10, 5);

And in fact for some odd reason I didn't have this function loaded on my
DB. I don't know why, perhaps because I've done an incomplete dump...
Anyway, I've copied the function "postgis_full_version()" from another DB
with Postgis well installed and created it in my current DB, et voilà!

Thanks a lot.
Riccardo