[mapserver-users] Re: polygon border artifacts

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed May 9 08:41:38 EDT 2012

When I think of why outlines don't make sense in this case it's because they further alter
the coastline- that's all. We do all sorts of weird configuration to create certain visual
effects. Drawing oceans to highlight land is an example in its own right. ;-)

Do outlines fix things at all zoom levels? What about the possibility of fixing the data?
I mean, unioning the ocean polys into one, or better yet deriving land polygons from
that data.

Steve