[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver + mapcache + Google Map

mkrassovski krassovskimb at ornl.gov
Thu May 10 07:45:37 EDT 2012

According to the docs "g" grid is one of the preconfigured grids:
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/mapcache/config.html and it should work. I
tried to remove all grids that I not use, but it didn't help.
I finally got to the point when if I use WGS84 grid (projection 4326) it
draws all dots, but they are misaligned and resolution (zoom level) doesn't
match Google image. If I use g grid (900913) it just put one single dot near
Africa and that's it.