[mapserver-users] Help Required with WMS Time

abhishek bansal discover.ab at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:13:50 EDT 2012

Yes I checked out all documentation many times. But it is not clear how to
upload data using time as a dimension in a map file. Example given in docs
specify time for a single layer once. I need different result for different
time values. I am not able to get it.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bansal