[mapserver-users] Re: polygon border artifacts

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu May 10 10:36:28 EDT 2012

I'm unable to recreate the artifact with a simple test case though so I'm not exactly sure what's going wrong. This mapfile
defines a couple of overlapping polygons and there is no rendering issue.

MAP
  SIZE 512 512

  IMAGETYPE PNG8

  EXTENT 0 0 1000 1000
  IMAGECOLOR 255 0 0

  LAYER
     NAME "test"
     TYPE POLYGON
     STATUS DEFAULT
     FEATURE
       POINTS 100 100 600 100 600 600 100 600 100 100 END
     END
     FEATURE
       POINTS 300 70 800 70 800 800 300 800 300 70 END
     END
     CLASS
        STYLE
         COLOR 128 255 255