[mapserver-users] nginx/fastcgi/mapserver

Peter Maes thxftw at gmail.com
Fri May 11 05:47:08 EDT 2012

Ok, apparently i was using the wrong path when i fetched and build the
source from github :). Either way
MapServer version 6.1-dev OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=GD SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS
SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

And that seems to work perfectly :).

Thanks for your help.