[mapserver-users] Mapfile verification tool

Alberto Najera anajera at bicimapas.com.mx
Tue May 15 19:57:29 EDT 2012

Well, we spend a few hours debugging a 900 plus lines mapfile. We missed a
few ends, had a few extra of them plus some other errors like typos in the
source file calls. So a tool like this would be extremely useful.

I use UltraEdit version 14.00a and have was not aware of such a template.
How can it be activated?

Alberto Najera