[mapserver-users] legend not visible with maxscaledenom set

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu May 24 10:43:45 PDT 2012

This appears to be an old problem, but I am still having trouble with it
in MapServer 6.0.2.   If I have a layer without a Maxscaledenom set, the
layer legend displays properly.  But if I set the Maxscaledenom, the
legend does not appear in my application.  This happens when
Maxscaledenom is set at the layer level or the class level.

I've looked though the archives and have seen this problem since version
5, but don't see a resolution for MS 6.