[mapserver-users] RE: legend not visible with maxscaledenom set

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri May 25 12:24:28 PDT 2012

I am now finding that, with the MaxScaleDenom set, if the layer is
turned off until you zoom into the MaxScaleDenom, the legend will
display when you turn it on.  If you have the layer on when outside the
maxscaledenom, then zoom into the visible range, the legend does not
show unless you turn the layer off, then on again.  This is starting to
look more like an issue in the GeoMoose software now.