[mapserver-users] collect value from xml and show it in html template

gianluca massei agr.gianluca.massei at gmail.com
Sun May 27 01:15:52 PDT 2012

I'm trying to use MODIS WMS in my study purpose mapweb. The images are
"time support" but I don't know the last day that MODIS image is
available. This data is the default value in xml definition file
(http://neowms.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/wms/wms?version=1.1.1&service=WMS&request=GetCapabilities).
I'd like collect the last data value available and use it for print the
data that I'm using for my web application. Without this value, I can
show the map but I don't know it's acquiring data. Thanks

G M