[mapserver-users] Fwd: collect value from xml and show it in html template

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon May 28 17:11:37 PDT 2012

You might be be able to use AJAX to access the XML and parse it using JavaScript. That's one idea. You could also consider offline parsing of the XML. For example a cron job could be run every so often to extract the necessary value into a text file. You could then include that value into template or even mapfile content. If the XML data doesn't change that often then this might be a good option.

Steve