[mapserver-users] MapServer and shapefile

Fabio Brolese fabiobrolese-forum at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 4 22:56:57 PDT 2012

Trying using shapefile as base layer I didn't find where to put my shapefile and to let them seen by MapServer. The examples say me to set the map file correctly but not where to save the shp files how to say to MapServer where thay are. Is there a directive in the main map file where to set the location of shp files like I set the log file path and etc.

TIA

Fabio