[mapserver-users] text size from field but with an expression

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:57:03 PDT 2012

Hi,
unfortunately using the spatialite DB the sintax you suggest is not allowed.

It allow

DATA 'mytable'

but don't allow

DATA "the_geom from (select id,the_geom,field1+10 as field1, field2
from mytable) as foo using unique id using srid=xxx"

I don't know if this miss is a lack of feature or a bug.

Andrea.

--
Andrea Peri