[mapserver-users] [TinyOWS] Problem with attribute names with dots

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:04:38 PDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Rahkonen Jukka
<Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi>wrote:

Hi Jukka,

I made a test layer with dots in feature type name and in an attribute
> name. The following request leads to an error. [...]
>

> I am not totally sure but probably this request is valid and it should
> work.  I am using a little bit old TinyOWS version from April 2012 so the
> problem is perhaps solved already.

Thanks for the detailled report,
i can reproduce it with trunk version,
for attribute name containing a dot,
and using PropertyName query.
(all others use cases are fine)

I've created a ticket, including a patch:
https://github.com/mapserver/tinyows/issues/17

But i need to check against CITE,
that the fix don't introduce new regression,
before commiting.

--
Olivier