[mapserver-users] PostgreSQL and WMS/WFS

Saint zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:55:45 PDT 2012

Dear Jeff McKenna,
Thanks for the information. But if I do that it means I had to put a layer also in one folder because if I make the mapfile is spouse I had the map in a folder and also put the path to add to PostgreSQL. I use the the command shp2pgsql to add my layers, then I would like to now if is possible to add the WMS/WFS service to them. I hope I explain good my question
Thanks!
Best Regards,José Santos