[mapserver-users] WCS server, getcoverage request fail

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Oct 26 01:56:44 PDT 2012

Hi,

It is set with MAXSIZE at MAP level, for example
MAXSIZE 10000

Our server can deliver something like 8000x8000 pixel sized uncompressed 3-channel geotiffs well but not much bigger.  I have not considered that as a big problem (it is already 192 MB for the client to download) and not studied if I could adjust the server it to send bigger files.

-Jukka-