[mapserver-users] gdal20dev.dll not found - Solved

Sowmya Tiramdasu stiramdasu at lp360.com
Fri Oct 26 07:30:23 PDT 2012

I got this one solved. Just wanted to post the solution . It could be
helpful to anyone else.

I compiled gdal library again from the sources. There is a visual studio
solution available for gdal so I compiled it using visual studio and it
generated the gdal20dev.dll and my problem got solved.

Now I could successfully get the mapserver compiled from the sources on a
64bit Windows 7 Machine.

Thanks ,

Sowmya.

Sowmya Tiramdasu