[mapserver-users] Can't draw points from shapefile

Michael McInnis mmcinnis59 at msn.com
Sat Aug 3 08:59:51 PDT 2013

Thank you for your valuable response.
I've struggled through 25 layers in an existing .map file, some defined as index shape file coverages andnow I think I have them all properly configured. Most of the problems were deprecated syntax, bad pathsin index shape files or scale related omissions I've learned to overcome with mapserver Url parameters.
Thanks to all the helpful tips I've received on this challenge.

Michael McInnis
6033 44th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, WA 98115
206 517-4701