[mapserver-users] ms4w problem

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Aug 5 02:46:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

Please help us by showing us the relevant part of your mapfile and by adding DEBUG 5 into your layer definitions and sending the error message from the log to us too. But after reading this http://www.mapserver.org/optimization/debugging.html and this http://mapserver.org/utilities/shp2img.html you will probably be able to solve you troubles by yourself.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

it wrote:

Hi, I've recently upgraded ms4w 3.0.6 which has upgraded version of Apache, the older version mapserver 2.3.1 Apache has quite no of vulnerabilities. As a result the vector files are not loaded, can anyone know what has actually happened, where can I look on to overcome this issue. Please help me.

Thank you,
Logendra