[mapserver-users] Best way to do a batch reprojection (onwindows)

Evans, James R Civ USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Wed Aug 7 15:20:23 PDT 2013

Thanks for the responses.  I kicked off a batch Convert in Global Mapper,
converting the 3482 files in the Alabama directory.  At least this way I get
some visual feedback.  It says it will be done on Friday and 1330.  It's
currently Wednesday at 1615.  That's not bad.  The data is on three USB
drives, and we have 3 licenses for GM, so I should be able to get all the
data projected in a week or two once I work out a good procedure.
James