[mapserver-users] Angle Follow will accept only simple linestring don't MultiLinestring ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 08:42:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

I tested trasforming the multilinestring dataset in a linestring dataset
but the error is still here.

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'rt_topogr.50k.etichette.topon_idro_50k'.
msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR error. IllegalArgumentException:
BufferBuilder::bufferLineSingleSided only accept linestrings

So it is not really due to a multilinestring vs linestring question.

The quest carry on.

--
Andrea Peri