[mapserver-users] ScribeUI: Possible segmentation fault on Ubuntu 12.04

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:26:52 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I just installed ScribeUI on Ubuntu 12.04. When I try to access it there's
a timeout:

--2013-08-13 21:48:07--  (try:20)  http://localhost/ScribeUI
Connecting to localhost (localhost)|127.0.0.1|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... Read error (Connection timed out)
in headers.

In the apache log I have a segmentation fault registered every second since
I installed ScribeUI, like:

[Tue Aug 13 16:46:18 2013] [notice] child pid 5556 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

Is there any log file specific to ScribeUI? Otherwise, is there any other
way to get some debug messages to understand what's going wrong?

Thank you,

Luís