[mapserver-users] Cluster with shapefile doesn't show all colums in GetFeatureInfo

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Thu Aug 22 00:33:58 PDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to confirm a bug using cluster feature with shapefile data source.
When a GetFeatureInfo request is made, we only get attribute which are used in
CLASS object. Here is my mapfile:

   LAYER # début de la couche
      NAME "test"
      DATA test
      TEMPLATE "ttt.html"
      STATUS ON
      TYPE POINT
      EXTENT -173678 1652366 1470310 2709215
      PROJECTION
        "init=epsg:27572"
      END
      METADATA
         "wms_title" "test"
         "wms_srs" "EPSG:2154"
         "wms_include_items"
"FAMILLE_IC,PRECISION,SEVESO,EPSG,NOM_ETBT,CODE_POSTA"
         "wms_getfeatureinfo_formatlist" "application/vnd.ogc.gml"
      END

      CLUSTER
          MAXDISTANCE 0.2
          REGION 'ellipse'
      END

      PROCESSING "CLUSTER_GET_ALL_SHAPES=ON"
      LABELITEM "Cluster:FeatureCount"
      CLASSITEM "Cluster:FeatureCount"

      CLASS
          NAME "test1"
          EXPRESSION ("[Cluster:FeatureCount]" != "1" AND [PRECISION]=0)
          STYLE
            SYMBOL 'centroide'
            SIZE 35
          END
          LABEL
            FONT "arial"
            TYPE TRUETYPE
            POSITION CC
            SIZE 12
            COLOR 0 0 0
            OUTLINECOLOR 250 250 250
          END
      END
      [...]
END

In this example only PRECISION attribute will be displayed in the
GetFeatureInfo request.

As github is down currently I can't check issues, sorry if it already known.
Does someone could confirm this?

I am using MapServer version 6.2.1.

Thanks,

Yves