[mapserver-users] Cluster with shapefile doesn't show all colums in GetFeatureInfo

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Thu Aug 22 00:48:43 PDT 2013

Hello,

My mapfile is not correct, as we can't get attributes in cluster object from
several feature but this problem occurs also for feature which are not
clustered.

For example, this class has the same "problem", but it seems logical to me.

      CLASS
          NAME "test2"
          EXPRESSION ('[FAMILLE_IC]' eq 'IN' AND [PRECISION]=0 AND '[SEVESO]'
eq 'AS')
          STYLE
                SYMBOL "usine"
                SIZE 40