[mapserver-users] Trouble selecting on line layer

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Aug 22 06:53:46 PDT 2013

I am having some trouble getting the select service to work with a line layer, Mapserver 6.0.2/MapScript 6.1.  I put the debug on the mapfile but the only error I sometimes get is "no results".  I adjusted the search tolerance to a generous 30m.  Now I get a popup which says error calling the server, unable to load php/select.php status:500.

This service works fine with a polygon layer, but for this project I need it to work with a line layer.  Any ideas?  Shall I attach any code?