[mapserver-users] Mapserver 4.9

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 27 12:47:52 PDT 2013

Note that 4.9 was never released, odd numbers are used to refer to the
state of the code during development leading to the next even number,
i.e. 4.9 was the dev version leading to the 4.10 release.

So it seems that FWTools was based on a snapshot of the source tree
sometimes between the 4.8 and the 4.10 release. You best bet may be to
use the 4.10 source, or otherwise you'll have to look for the exact date
or revision number of the source that was used to build FWTools and
extract that version of the source from the github repository.

Daniel

On 13-08-27 3:41 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> All the old tarballs are at: http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/. I
> can’t recommend using anything that old however.
>
> Steve

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/