[mapserver-users] WMS GeoTIFF query with multiple bands

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 28 14:51:53 PDT 2013

Chheang Be,

You will want IMAGEMODE INT16 which takes a quite distinct code path which
supports multiple bands.

You may also need to use FORMAT "GDAL/GTiff" in your OUTPUTFORMAT
declaration for this to work properly, I don't exactly recall.   The BANDS
declaration may also be of use if you want to control the band selection.

See:
  http://mapserver.org/mapfile/outputformat.html

https://github.com/mapserver/msautotest/blob/master/gdal/rawmode_multiband.map

Best regards,