[mapserver-users] ms4w error Corrupt, empty or missing file (ECW)

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:42:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

We are in transition from old ms 5.4 to new ms 6.0
We have successfully installed ms4w 3.0.6 and everything is working as
expected.

The only problem is opening shapefiles with ECW.

>From logs this is the type of error:

[Fri Aug 30 14:25:53 2013].460000 Corrupt, empty or missing file
'D:\ortos\ortos2010\005811Brgbx_10_d73.ecw' for layer 'ortos2010' ...
ignoring this missing data.

These shapefile is ok as it works with our previous version of maserver.
They are not corrupt, empty or missing.
All the paths are correct and set in the Apache httpd.conf (SetEnv
directive)

I did run ogrinfo on the shapefile and it seems ok, although I did not
found ERDAS ECW format when running ogr2ogr --formats

What can I do more o try to find the problem.

--
All the best,
Marco Afonso