[mapserver-users] OGR ODBC Layer with Password

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 14:15:16 PST 2013

Jeff,

I've tried all the combinations that I can think of and the following also
works (creates test.png with the map & features) outside of mapserver on the
command line:

shp2img -m my.map -o test.png

with:

CONNECTION "ODBC:Admin/MyPassword at MyDSNName,MyTableName"

in the map file.

The following two also work:

CONNECTION "ODBC: /MyPassword at MyDSNName,MyTableName"
CONNECTION "ODBC: /MyPassword at MyDSNName"

...but no joy with MapServer.

I've tried combinations of ' and "" - no luck.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Donald