[mapserver-users] MS4W Mapcache

Sven Schroeter schroeter at netgis.de
Wed Dec 18 03:53:14 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm testing the MapCache Apache Module from MapServer for Windows (MS4W
3.1.0-beta1)
Works fine with the cache types disk, sqlite and tiff.
Now I try to create a Cache for Offline with OpenLayers.
I want to create a cache in the structure /z/x/y.png but using a template
for the cache type disk, it's impossible to restart Apache.

   <cache name="disktest" type="disk">

<template>C:/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/cache/{tileset}/{grid}/{z}/{x}/{y}.{ext}</templ
ate>
      <symlink_blank/>
   </cache>

Also the cache type mbtiles doesen't work

	<cache name="mbtiles" type="mbtiles">
	   <dbfile>C:/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/cache/test.mbtiles</dbfile>
	</cache>

So I try now on a linux machine, but it would be great if it would work for
our customers on windows too.
Any idea?
Thanks
Sven