[mapserver-users] MapServer WFS/ArcGIS 10.1

John Abraham jea at hbaspecto.com
Wed Feb 6 16:35:37 PST 2013

I just responded about how the double types need to be xsd:double.  But now I'm remembering that was the second problem I had, to allow ArcGIS to actually do something with the values it was getting.  Before that, I struggled for a long time with a problem much more similar to the one you describe.

I can't remember how I solved the first problem, but would you like a copy of a map file that actually works with ArgGIS data interoperability extension?  I now have a working web app that generates such map files on-the-fly based on user-requested data.

--
John Abraham
jea at hbaspecto.com
403-232-1060