[mapserver-users] msAddLabel(): General error message. msAddLabel error: missing style definition

Hishan Melanga hishanm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:40:18 PST 2013

I am a complete newbie to map server. Currently I am trying to
generate a map by looking at this article.
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataWindows#wiki-map-gen
in there in the 10th step I have to use "shp2img -m osm-google.map -o
output.png -map_debug 3" command. After that it shows the following
error and stops working.

msDrawMap(): Layer 70 (borders11), 0.000s
msAddLabel(): General error message. msAddLabel error: missing style definition
for layer 'places11'
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'places11'.
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'places11'. <br>
msAddLabel(): General error message. msAddLabel error: missing style definition
for layer 'places11' <br>

Please help me to find some answer to this problem.
--
හිෂාන් මෙලංග | Hishan Melanga