[mapserver-users] queryByShape returns too many results

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 14:21:05 PST 2013

Bob,

I seem to recall having an issue with what's returned from a WFS and
TOLERANCE. Now, do not ask me to explain the following as I cannot remember
what or why but I have the following in my map file and I think it may be
related to the issue you highlight. Ignore "6.0.2" as I am using 6.2 Beta 4.

TOLERANCE 0

TOLERANCEUNITS pixels # "pixels" broken in Mapserver 6.0.2 - TOLERANCE has
to be zero for WFS BBOX to work properly

Regards,

Donald