[mapserver-users] First attempt on Maserver

James Ryder jim at cadservicesinc.com
Thu Feb 28 12:05:16 PST 2013

Stefanos...

You're in good company, I'm very new to mapserver as well.  I don't have
Kropla's book but I have started the tutorials at
http://www.mapserver.org/tutorial/index.html.  I did have a little
difficulty at first getting the example to display (using Windows 7) but
finally figured it out.  I have also been able to get my own map base to
display as well, also with a little troubleshooting.  Anyway, you might want
to check it out.  Jim