[mapserver-users] RE PROCESSING CHART_SIZE_RANGE vaariable substition

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Wed Jan 9 07:53:23 PST 2013

If it was possible to modify the url it would be fine, such as we can do
to modify a class
$url .= urlencode('map.layer['mylayer'].class[0].style[0]=COLOR').
'+255+255+255+OUTLINECOLOR+255+255+255&';

Is it possible to do the same for processing chart_size_range?
I've tried without success yet.
thanks
steve

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2013-01-09 10:26

mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[mapserver-users] PROCESSING CHART_SIZE_RANGE vaariable substition

Hi,
I created a pie chart and use PROCESSING "CHART_SIZE_RANGE=total 10 50 1
154"
to define the size of each chart

I would like to avoid hardcoding minval and maxval since these values can
change in my application at runtime.

Is there a way to modify these values using runtime substitution variable
or programmatically?
thanks
steve