[mapserver-users] Newer version of Freetype causing font rendering problems

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:23:26 PST 2013

Fiona,
If this important for you, I'd suggest you investigate what changes in
freetype are triggering this different rendering (it might be options
passed to the freetype api, or configuration/compile time options to
add/remove). Once you have nailed down the change, feel free to follow
up to this list and/or to a github issue so we can update the
mapserver codebase if necessary.

regards,
thomas