[mapserver-users] mapserver 6.0.1

Avin Mohanza avin_ngky at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 00:26:23 PDT 2013

hello all.
i am now using mapserver  version 6.0.1.
by the way i am using linux debian operating system.
and i have some problem when i want to show my map in browser. my map
actually is an OSM format and i parse the map in QGIS appliction with
QGIS plugin, after that i enter the address in browser and appear
something like this

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'arnsbergMS3'. msShapefileOpen(): Unable to access file.
(/var/www/arnsbergMS/arnsberg-regbez-latest.osm?type=polygon&tag=name&style=/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/osm/styles/medium_scale.style)

 msShapefileOpen(): Unable to access file.
(/var/www/arnsbergMS/arnsberg-regbez-latest.osm?type=polygon&tag=name&style=/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/osm/styles/medium_scale.style)

and why does my debian wheezy alway install mapserver 6.0.1?

how do i solve this problem?i dont know what to do anymore...
thanks for the answer.