[mapserver-users] widgit problems

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 02:21:41 PDT 2013

I have a site which has been displaying maps using mapserver for some
considerable time, but recently it's started playing up on some browsers and I'm
out of my depth trying to work out what needs fixing :( It's obviously a
javascript problem but interestingly it's working OK on IE and on the older copy
of Firefox which I normally access it via which is why the problem has not been
spotted.

http://lsces.org.uk/mapper/display_map.php opens up fine, but click and drag to
zoom in just gives an error in the overview. I suppose I should be lloking for a
'more modern' set of widgets, but this HAS been working nicely and fast for many
years so it should be possible to fix?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL