[mapserver-users] Print server: rlank document

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 03:00:56 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I just installed the print server in a new system (as a war deployed on
Tomcat). It is answering correctly to GetCapabilities requests, but print
requests are returning empty documents, just showing the title, comments
and the pre-defined footer. I've installed the print server successfully in
other systems, so I imagine that this may be a dependency missing. I've
confirmed that both ImageMagick and Ghostscript are installed, what else
could be missing?

Another thing: are there any logs created by the print server? At least in
catalina.out nothing is showing up.

Thank you,

Luís