[mapserver-users] No Postgresql mapserver images

Michael McInnis mmcinnis59 at msn.com
Tue Jul 30 11:53:13 PDT 2013

Well shoot. You're right. I changed listen_addresses back to the '*' and it still works which leaves me clueless as to why it didn't work before.
It may have been simply restarting the machine or restarting postgresql that fixed the mapserver failures.
Thanks again. At least I'm more familiar with all the pieces now.

Michael McInnis
6033 44th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, WA 98115
206 517-4701