[mapserver-users] tif tile not visible

Michael McInnis mmcinnis59 at msn.com
Wed Jul 31 14:39:49 PDT 2013

I got the error log working and it says "Unable to access file. Corrupt, empty or missing file '/blah/blah/blah/33114.TIF' which I can copy the path and cd to fine. I can display that tif in QGIS.
I don't need to install tilecache to get this map layer to work do I?

Michael McInnis
6033 44th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, WA 98115
206 517-4701