[mapserver-users] LABEL/LEADER examples??

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Jun 11 11:14:15 PDT 2013

All,

Hello, I've been reading up a bit on 6.2.? and was wondering if anyone had a sample of the LABEL/LEADER line mapfile that I could start experimenting from.

I want to do something like a billboard label with a leader line to some POINT locations.

I tried some real quick tests based on the docs for LEADER, but didn't get any leader lines to appear.  I suspect this might need some tweaking of many mapfile VARs to get it looking the way I want.  Longer term, I may need to do some muli-line billboard labels  (if possible).

I would be glad to put my results back out somewhere public if there is interest.

Thanks

Bobb