[mapserver-users] cascading wms and layer names encoding

duartecarreira dncarreira at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 07:10:48 PDT 2013

Andreas,

Very informative. Thanks. I've never read the spec in its entirety, just
some parts as need arises. The concept of having strings for humans and
strings for machines does not resonate well for me... but I'm not bashing
the spec just airing some perplexity.

Your answer really presented me with some very good ideas to try: i) correct
the layers list removing the extra space after the comma, and ii) try to
include the layers in the service url (and using + instead of spaces).

Again, thank you.
Duarte