[mapserver-users] Spatialite and spatial index?

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Sun Jun 23 07:08:03 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have the following entry in a layer which I would like to convert from psql backend
to spatialite:

CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
CONNECTION "dbname=..."
DATA "geom from (select geom,id,height from contours where height%200=0) as foo using unique id using srid=900913"

I tried the following:
CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
CONNECTION "/path/to/contours.sqlite"
DATA "select geometry,OGC_FID,height from contours where height%200=0"

This does work, but does not seem to use the spation Index and is thus
unusable in conjunction with a file containing Gigabytes of contour
lines.

Any hint?

Sven

--
Das allgemeine Persönlichkeitsrecht (Art. 2 Abs.1 i.V.m. Art.1 Abs. 1GG)
umfasst das Grundrecht auf Gewährleistung der Vertraulichkeit und Integrität