[mapserver-users] How use style for distinguish the rendering for scales interval.

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 00:59:43 PST 2013

Hi,
thx for response.

Infact it work it I create two distinct class element everyone with
its ownl minscale & maxscale.

But so why there is the minscale & maxscale available in the style section ?

I notice the map is effectively changed in its rendering style
changing the scale when I use
only one class and two distincts style with different scale.
Instead the getlegendgraphic merge both.
So perhaps is a bug.

But I'm not sure if it is really a bug because I don't understand how
this should be explained in the getcapabilites response.

Infact I guess the question is correlated to the getcapabilities response.

AFAIK is impossibile to return the right information about distinct
styles (for scale) in the same class in the getcapabilities response.

And this could explain why the getlegendgrahics is the merge of both
class-styles.

If this is true it is not a bug.

Is only the need to return a getlegendgraphics compliant with what is
write in the getcapabilites response.

Andrea.