[mapserver-users] How use style for distinguish the rendering for scales interval.

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:04:31 PST 2013

Here is an example of what it is returning.

(see attached image)

As you can see every element has a color fill and a black boundaries.

Instead the rendering in the map is for a class
with a double style.
in an interval of scale act a style with a coloured solid fill and a
white boundaries, and in another scale interval act another style with
a black boundary and no fill inside.

The getlegendgraphics result is the merge of both.